Private EPA / HUD & State RRP Lead Paint Certification Classes
Do you have a group of 10 or more to be Lead Certified?
Would you like custom-tailored training for your specific jobs, your services, your team and your company?
A Private Lead Certification Class may be perfect for you!
Imagine finally getting your entire team on the same page:
- Your Salespeople,
- Your Estimators,
- Your Project Managers,
- Your Installers,
- Your Carpenters,
- Your Sub-contractors, even
- Your Office Staff.
All of them, working out of the same playbook to protect your customers, your reputation, your company.
Best of all…working together to guarantee your company avoids the outrageous fines and time-consuming audits the EPA and States are handing out. Here are just a few recent examples:
- Lowe’s – $500,000,
- Sears Home Improvement – $400,000,
- Chip & Joanna Gaines from HGTV’s Fixer Upper – $40,000 + $160,000 “contribution” to lead projects,
- Rebath & 5 Day Kitchens – $19,810
- Hammer & Hand Construction – $69,938
- Advanced Window, Inc – $67,180
- Plus another 400 construction companies’ records audited just last month.
How can you protect yourself? Get your entire team RRP Lead Paint Certified.
You and your team will discover what really works in the real world. You will learn from contractors who have successfully done thousands of these jobs in the field, not ex-government or non-profit administrators, and you’ll leave with our exclusive:
- Simple & Easy 3 Step Lead Project Game Plan
- Ultimate Risk-Free Renovation Roadmap
- A Complete Customer Education System
- Done-in-5-Minutes Audit-Proof Organizer
- A Training Program for any Non-Certiﬁed Workers on the job site, and
- Your EPA / State Lead Paint Certiﬁcation for Bidding & Working on Pre-1978 Buildings
Join the thousands of companies nationwide who have protected themselves and learn more about getting your team Certified in a Private Class.
Just fill out the following form and one of our experienced instructors will contact you within 24 hours or just give us a call at 1-888-840-8388.